Hidden Valley Online Booking
Hidden Valley Holiday Park attracts couples or families seeking a peaceful, family-fun holiday in picturesque surroundings.
Touring and Camping Booking Arrangements
- All bookings are made online through our website.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking with a payment: full payment required for stays up to 1 night and full or half payment required for longer stays.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure.
- Dogs allowed touring and camping as long as they are kept on a short lead at all times and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- All sites are first come, first-served
- If you’re joining another family/families on the park, please call for approval first before booking.
Please Note: Hidden Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags, or anyone looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. We DO NOT tolerate any behaviour that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
The park offers both hard-standing and grass sites, each with electric, water and grey waste. We also have a tent only area with electric. The modern toilet and shower block is heated and tiled, and also includes a laundry room and camper’s kitchen overlooking the Avonmore river. Campfires near the river’s edge are possible and timber is sold from reception. There is no minimum stay for touring/camping, except for Bank Holiday weekends (3 night minimum).
Special Offer – 7 nights for the price of 6 during our low season.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org